We are the sole agent for Pentair Aurora pumps in Egypt And North Africa. More than 20 years
Aurora is a leading supplier of pumps and pump systems used in a variety of markets and applications throughout the world. Our pumps are known for consistent, quality manufacturing and performance that outlasts competitors. Aurora draws on a century of experience to provide you with the pumping solutions you need. Aurora’s commitment to excellence goes beyond the product line. We are dedicated to incorporating the latest technologies in pump manufacturing. Our online software programs assist you with selecting the best pumps and systems along with pump drawings and specifications, saving valuable time in the selection and evaluation of pumps and systems. These components, along with our outstanding customer service program, will keep your system at peak performance for years to come. You can rely on Aurora and our qualified distribution network to provide you with total fluid flow solutions
Fire pumps Protection
Split Case pumps
Choosing a split case pump doesn’t have to be a split decision. These pumps are built to provide energy efficiency, lower operational costs and quiet operation. With Pentair pump expertise at your service, we can help you configure the pump you need.
- UL Listed/FM Approved/NFPA-20 Design
- For Commercial, Industrial and Marine Use
- Diesel and Electric Driven Available
- Lower Initial Cost
- Quicker Delivery with Red Hot Quick Ship Program
- Ease of Maintenance
VERTICAL TURBINE PUMPS
Vertical turbine pumps are available with dry motor installation, in a wide range of flow rates, pressure heads and construction materials. Vertical turbines are used for fire protection where the water source is below ground or deck level.
These pumps are primarily used in bored wells to provide agricultural or turf irrigation. But they’re also utilized as groundwater supply for municipalities that can’t rely on surface water, and can be used to provide plant make-up water and fire water for industrial plants. You can count on Pentair for any and all of these needs.
In- line pump
Need higher efficiencies, reduced corrosion, and better chemical resistance? Bingo! Pentair Vertical In-Line Pumps offer premium construction materials to exceed U.S. DOE energy standards, improve energy efficiency, and reduce maintenance costs. It would be like you got a helper.
End Suction Pumps
Energy Consumption. Pump Maintenance. Downtime With updated designs and upgraded construction materials, Pentair End Suction Pumps are uniquely suited to exceed U.S. DOE energy standards, improve energy efficiency, reduce maintenance costs and deliver savings. Isn’t it time for Pentair
*UL Listed, FM Approved Performance
*Electric and Diesel Speeds
*Back Pullout Design for Easy Pump Service without Disconnecting Pipe
*Small Footprint Ideal for Retrofit
*Designed for Installations such as Schools, Office Buildings, and Hospitals
Pentair Aurora Compact Fire Pump Systems
- UL Listed/FM Approved Aurora Fire Pump
- UL Listed/FM Approved Fire Pump Controller
- ETL Listed Packaged Fire Pump System
- Aurora Jockey Pump
- UL Listed Jockey Pump Controller
- Pressure Sensing Lines Complete per NFPA 20
- Listed OS & Y Gate & Butterfly Valves
- Suction and Discharge Piping per NFPA 20
- Ideal for Smaller Areas – Fits through a 36″ Doorway
- Flow series: 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 33*, 45, 64, 90, 120, 150
- Flanged, NPT or grooved connections
- Cartridge Mechanical Seal – can be replaced easily without dismantling the pump
- Continuous-duty, best in class, high efficiency designs
- Heavy-duty cast motor bracket insures proper motor alignment
- High-thrust TEFC enclosure motor options
- Versatility in performance and design
- Retrofits easily in existing and new installations, reducing valuable downtime
- Lower operating costs
- Space-Saving Design Recommended where Floor Space is Extremely Limited
- Available in Cast Iron or 304 and 316 Stainless Steel Materials
Pentair Aurora Fire Pump Accessories
- Standard Fire Pump Accessories Available
- Additional Accessories Consistent with a NFPA-20 Compliant System
- Details and Dimensions on Each Accessory Provided Below
HVAC & WATER SUPPLY PUMPS
Whether you need a pump for recirculating water within an HVAC loop, boosting water pressure for landscaping, sinks, and showers, dewatering of construction sites or for delivery of water for golf courses, water parks, and fountains, Aurora regularly satisfies.
Introducing Pentair Series 5000 Constant and variable Speed Booster Pump Systems. These packaged pump systems are designed speciﬁcally to meet the requirements of our Middle East customers. Taking into consideration the tough operating conditions in the region, we have designed our systems to be compact in design with the right hydraulic coverage, right materials of construction and right motor speciﬁcations to offer the optimal packaged pump system to our clients. Our facility includes state of the art test bed to carry our performance tests on all the models that we manufacture. PENTAIR 5000 series are automatic pressure boosting units with 2, 3 or 4 pumps for distribution networks with three phase electrical power supply; operating at constant pressure controlled by pressure switches or pressure transducers. The pumps speed can be either constant in BSC version, or can be variable in BSV version.
The Signature 2000® 4″ submersible pump design has been delivering dependable performance since 1990. Our floating stage design continues to handle even the most aggressive water with our SignaSeal™ system that breaks down debris and reduces locking. Now we’re going further by upstaging and adding additional features to the 4″ inch submersible pumps you’ve grown to trust and rely on every day!
HS and JP Series
GPM: 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20
HPs: 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2